CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

May Snow Brings...Sad Students?

So I'm not too good at updating this thing but here I go.
It's my 4th semester at BYU-Idaho. It has snowed once in April and it snowed yesterday as well, lucky for me though I was spending the weekend in Utah with my sister Sharon and her friend Mariah. It was a lot of fun and it was so nice to get out of Rexburg. I've been telling my Mom, if it snowed in Rexburg again I was dropping out, good thing I wasn't here! My roommates Brittany and Holly have been planning their drive back to South Carolina at the end of the semester and I'll be tagging along! We're all really excited! It's going to be my first road trip across the US so I'm a little jazzed about it :) Then when I go home I'll be there for about 6 weeks and my old roommates Janelle, Kayla, and Lisa will be spending the week with me and seeing the wonderful things that the east coast can offer since they are from California, Idaho, and Utah. Needless to say, I'm a little more excited about the end of the semester than the actual semester! For now here are some pictures! Hopefully I'll remember to do this more often, yes?



Birthday Dinner at the Mongolian Grill


Nap at the park on a Sunday afternoon






Emma and Ethan holding hands in the back of the car, it was so cute!


Bekah Jones, Holly Griggs and I just messin around


Bekah and I
I got to meet Kirby Heyborne, Corbin Allred, and Lincoln something, all from church movies, they did a comedy show on campus and then a meet and greet afterwards!

0 comments: