CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

One down seven to go!

So it's official, I am done with my first semester of college(and my one and only math class)! It's kind of weird for me to think about but I'm way happy about it! All of my roommates have left for the break so after they did the cleaning they were supposed to do I re cleaned everything. Rebecca came over with a good vacuum and we vacuumed everything over again, not gonna lie, it was a pretty gross. Then we re-arranged the livingroom and now I am very happy the way things are looking, I just hope my new roommates can keep things clean cause I like it that way.


Sharon, Braiden, and Ethan are still moving in to their apartment and I got to help a little bit. Ethan has gotten so big since I last saw him! It's crazy! I'm really glad to have both my sisters and their families out here, it gives me somewhere to go and get a home cooked meal! 

The weather is finally starting to get nicer up here and let me tell you, I love the sun! I'm really excited for this next semester to begin, but I am going to enjoy the break while it lasts.


0 comments: